twitterpinterest

Friday, April 4, 2008

Research

When I decided to start my Wedding Planning Firm I knew that it was very important to connect myself with Professionals in the wedding industry. I have researched different Associations for the wedding planning industry and I was looking for one that provided the following:
  1. On going professional development program
  2. Support
  3. Monthly local networking meetings and newsletter
  4. Apprentice Opportunities
  5. Discounts

Fortunately after attending a few industry meetings I decided to join The Association of Bridal Consultants (ABC) I chose ABC because it had everything I was looking for and more!!!! I am excited to attend my first ABC meeting as a actual Member. I encourage anyone in the Wedding industry to attend one of our monthly meeetings you will be amazed at all of the wonderful things you can learn and experience at one of these events!!!

No comments: