twitterpinterest

Monday, April 18, 2011

A new way of posting things....

I'm sure many of us has had the same problem when trying to maintain a blog trying to find ways to keep your blog post fresh and new with interesting things to write about at the same time trying to keep your sanity..So I have come up with a new way in which I will write and come up with topics by using both titles and subtitles so today being Monday my title for today's post will be for "Magical Monday" and the subtitle will be "Wish Upon a Wedding" what better way to start my new way of doing things by starting the week off with something Magical so from this day forth each Monday will be "Magical Monday" followed by a new week day title for each day of the week so check back in to see the new week day titles I've come up with.

This Monday I chosen to write about "Wish Upon a Wedding" a non-profit organization that is truly Magical making a difference and making dreams come true ...

No comments: