twitterpinterest

Sunday, February 3, 2013

U of M Bridal Shower



Happy Football Fans with fantasy football and pregames in full swing  I couldn't let it go by with out revisiting and sharing this amazing styled photo shoot at the biggest football stadium in America so here is our little something something thing about football we may not know how to play the game but we sure know how to style a stadium!

Back in the summer of 2011 my friend and colleague Kim McMullen owner of Something Spectacular Floral and Urban Fire Studio and  I were granted access to one of places most men dream about and our husbands vowed  we wouldn't gain access to!
 
None other than Michigan Stadium aka the Big House not only were we allowed access,  we were allowed access to the entire stadium this is the part where football fans I suggest you hold you heart we were allowed access to the field and the 50 yard line...

You see Kim and I have done a few photo shoots for Best Wedding Sites Magazine Vendor Challenges and we wanted to do something different our color palette for the shoot was Maize and Blue and when I heard that I said to "Kim we are going to The Big House" yes we are partners and crime but no I didn't mean prison LOL.

This shower theme was such a hit the the one and only Preston Bailey himself featured this shoot on his blog among many this feature and his acknowledgement of this being a "Fantastic way of bringing the guys in" had to close to #1 as one of my highlights of 2011!

So this is what we came up with for the shoot at University of Michigan theme at the Big House!

Urban Fires Studio
Urban Fire Studio

Urban Fire Studio

Urban Fire Studio

Urban Fire Studio
I would love to post more photos of this shoot but I don't want to overwhelm the non Football Fans but for those of you who LOVE you some Football please indulge and see more of all of this Maize and Blue goodness!


1 comment:

Kim {Something Floral/Something Spectacular Custom Floral Design} said...

It was FANTASTIC working with you on this, Lisa! What a great time we have whenever we work together. Remember how hot of a day this was? I have great memories of this, even though it was sweltering hot then downpouring rain on us while we were cleaning up and hauling all the heavy equipment, props, and decor off the field. As always, I look forward to working with you again soon! You are an event planning genius, and I am proud to call you my friend and colleague.