twitterpinterest

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Thoughtful Thursday : Who inspires you?

Photo Credit: My Iphone I was heading to Vegas for MTH 2011


If you could spend time with the one person in this world who inspires you who would it be and what would you say? Would you tell them how you really feel?? I'm so excited because in a few months I will have the opportunity to sit face to face with the two women in the wedding industry that inspires me the most and I will have the opportunity to tell them how they have inspired me,how much I truly appreciate all of their advice, support and more importantly just to say thank you this is not something I want to do via a email, over the phone or any Social Media outlet just woman to woman and face to face just to say thank you and let them know how they have made an impact on my life and have inspired me to SOAR beyond the clouds! So if you could sit face to face with the person or person(s) that inspires you what would you say?


No comments: