twitterpinterest

Monday, May 2, 2011

Magical Monday : The Royal Wedding



It has been almost 30 years when I woke up at the crack of dawn to see wedding of the Century of Diana Frances Spencer and Prince Charles Philip Artur George as a young girl I had no idea that watching this wedding is what ignited the flame for my love of weddings. So it was only natural that when their son Prince William announced his engagement I knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that I would once again awake at the crack of dawn to see the new wedding of the century!

The Royal wedding of Catherine Elizabeth Middleton and William Arthur Philip Louis


Photo Credit: Zak Hussein
To see the arrival of these two was an absolutely amazing moment for me I actually teared up when I saw Prince William all I could think about was how proud Princess Diana would've been.

Photo Credit: www.zimbio.com
 The Official Photo
Photo Credit: REUTERS/Hugo Burnand/Clarence House/Handou
Photo Credit:REUTERS/Hugo Burnand/Clarence House/Handou
Prince William and his bride Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge, pose for an official photograph, with their families, on the day of their wedding, in the throne room at Buckingham Palace.
REUTERS/Hugo Burnand/Clarence House/Handou

Photo Credit: My Phone
Photo Credit: My Phone
 

 Photo Credit : My Phone

Photo Credit: My Phone

Photo Credit: www.zimbio.com

Photo Credit: Getty's Images
 There are so many BEAUTIFUL and amazing pictures of the Royal Wedding that I could post tons  to see more beautiful pictures of the Royal Wedding of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge visit the official Royal wedding website: www.officialroyalwedding.org



No comments: