Here I give you the Cookie Bag:
|Photo Credit and Recipe: Martha Stewart Weddings|
Cookie Bags Recipe:
|Photo & recipe credit : Martha Stewart Weddings|
Makes nine 2 1/4 by 2 3/4-by-4 inch boxes
- 1cup (2sticks) plus 5 table spoons unsalted butter, room temperature
- 2 1/4 cups confectioners sugar
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- 1 1/4 cups bread flour
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with paddle attachment mix butter and sugar on medium speed until fluffy. With mixer running add corn syrup. Turn speed to low; add flour. Blend until incorporated.
- Line an 11-by-17 inch baking pan with Silpat may ( a french non-stick baking mat). Pour 1 cup batter onto the Silpat; use a offset spatula to spread the batter evenly over mat bake golden brown and lacy, about 12 minutes, rotating once for even baking. Transfer to a heat-proof surface to cool, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Using a scalloped pastry wheel, cut the cookie into pieces about 1 1/2 inches longer than height of bag; place mold on cookie sheet using offset spatula wrap cookie around mold and press seams together . To make the bottom of bag fold over hanging edges as you would wrap the bottom of a present. Let cookie harden on mold 1 1/2 minutes. Remove mold and repeat with the remaining cookie if cookie becomes to hard to bend , return to oven for at least 1 minute. Repeat the baking -and -folding process with the remaining batter. Store in an air tight container