twitterpinterest

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Wonderful Wedding Wednesday: Make them Ooo and Ahh....

When I was a little girls I would go completely crazy over watching the Fireworks at Hart Plaza I was fascinated with all of the amazing colors,designs and display I anticipate every big boom and with wide eyes I waited for the burst of color and I would Oooo and Ahh so loud the next day I would be hoarse...I'm looking forward to taking my children to Hart Plaza to enjoy the Fireworks this year so why not add a bit of excitement to your wedding day and make your wedding guest Ooo and Ahh with a Firework display or to save on money how about using sparklers to give your guests to light to celebrate as you depart form your reception as newlyweds!

Go out with a bang and make them all Ooo and Ahh....





No comments: