twitterpinterest

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

The Perfect Honey-Moon Get Away dress!

Being a Bride to be is an amazing feeling and when I was planning my wedding I was so excited looking for and finding the perfect wedding dress for my big day! I was sitting here thinking and realized that I never gave thought to how or what I would wear when I headed out for my honeymoon ... Now I know that if I could go back in time I would have looked for me one hot number to wear that next day...

Who said you can only wear white on your wedding day!

Herve Leger
 Did I ever mention I love the color of the Ocean and when I saw this dress I fell in love with it!
The Red Dress Boutique



Is it a dress? Is it a jumpsuit? I say it's the best of both worlds stylish and looks oh so comfortable perfect for those long flights!
The Red Dress Boutique

No comments: