twitterpinterest

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Pantone's 2013 Color of the year: Emerald

"Lively. Radiant. Lush… A color of elegance and beauty                      
                        that enhances our sense of well-being, balance and harmony."
 
 PHOTO & QUOTE CREDIT: Pantone

When Pantone announce it's 2013 color of the year I must say I am  thrilled!
Earth tones are my favorite colors and to know that the year ahead in weddings will be bursting with such a rich and vibrant color is fabulous and I'm so looking forward to it!

Pantone asked via Twitter " When I think  Emerald, I think _____."

My  answer to Pantone's question!

When I think Emerald I think of the amazing  Emerald City scene from the 1978  movie The Wiz starring Michael Jackson and Diana Ross and the amazing costumes designed Norma Kamali
 

No comments: