twitterpinterest

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Sweet Obession: Salted Caramel


While on 4th of July vacation last year I became obsessed with Salted Caramel it all started when I decided to walk into a quaint little shop named Sucré first I tried a Sucré Sundae with a strawberry on top. Being I'm not a girl to walk away from free samples so when they offered me a sample of some of the Rose Petal Ganache encased in Milk chocolate I said ok I'll try it...... Before I left Sucré that day I purchased a box of their famous New Orleans Signature Macaroon (they are also available as a two piece wedding favor)  later that evening I discovered the Salted Caramel Sucré Macaroon and I was in heaven!!! Thus my Salted Caramel obsession began....
Photo Credit : Sucré 
The day we left New Orleans I went back to Sucréto for another box of Macaroons this time with half the box being Salted Caramel.... Once home I tried to find something to take the place of those Macaroons until I  returned to New Orleans then I discovered Starbucks Salted Caramel Mocha the perfect warm me up on these cold winter days!

Photo Credit: Starbucks
Just when I thought I wouldn't find anything that was just as delectable as the Macaroons and the coffee I was blessed with finding these!!!!  YES can you believe it  Salted Caramel dipped Strawberries and recipe on the Steamy Kitchen blog.


Ok the obession has gotten so bad I decided what the hell YOLO and decided to get my Lady GaGa on and wear it that right I'm going to wear Salted Caramel Mocha and I think this style inspiration board I found on Happy Hour Mom is really cute for a Wedding planner or Bride to wear to those fabulous Wedding Planning meeting with vendors!!

Photo Credit: Happy Hour Mom

 After reading are you starting to have a Sweet Obsession?




No comments: