twitterpinterest

Friday, August 20, 2010

Oh my Feet!!!

How many time have you or someone you know or a complete stranger says the famous words "Oh my feet are killing me" I know I'm guilty of it and so are many of you but unlike some folks I'm not quick to kick off my heels and cut the rug on the dance floor for SEVERAL different reasons and most have to do with my health! I dont know about you but if I stubb my toe on the wall I'm out of commission for few minute...

So to give you an idea of why not to kick off those heels so quick think about this all the gross germs that are  on the bottom of other people's shoes are transferred on the floor you a walking and dancing on barefoot and at the end of the night you put your shoes back on and transfer it right into your shoes onto your floors and get this maybe into your bed YUCK.... Or you could step on a piece of glass or just as you are about to bust your best move while doing the Cha Cha slide or The Cupid Shuffle you are next to the one person that goes right instead of left right on to your toes OUCH!! Don't cringe now!! Dr. Scholl's to the rescue!!!

So now you can kick off those Jimmy Choo's and Loubotins and stay comfortable and safe with Dr. Scholl's Fast Flats these are a cute little pair of flats that come in a cute little wristlet that can fit easy into your purse or emergency kit!! Now get this here is the kicker they are only are you ready $12.99 and available at Walgreens! No more unhappy feet for me first thing tomorrow I will be running out to get my first pair of what I expect to be several... So to all of my fellow ladies out ther whom have said "Oh my feet are killing me" Help has arrived!! Sorry guys Fast Feet are not available for men yet....



No comments: